A game lover, when competing online know that high network latency (being delay) could mean the difference between losing and winning. As a matter of fact, with the Linksys WRT32X gaming router, the gaming rig of yours will receive all the bandwidth that you need to keep it with you in the game with a minimal lag.
A special thanks to Rivet Networks’ Killer Prioritization Engine that identifies desktops and laptops automatically, which are equipped with Killer Network LAN hardware and also gives them priority over other devices (wired or wireless) on the network.
The WRT32X gaming router has a somewhat a very attractive and different look as compared to WRT3200ACM MU-MIMO Gigabit WiFi router.
- It uses the same 2.1-by-9.6-by-7.6-inch (HWD).
- Enclosure with four adjustable and removable antennas.
- Has an all-black finish beautiful body.
Conversely, other router’s numerous ports are located on the back panels that include:
- Four gigabit LAN ports.
- A WAN port.
- A USB 3.0 port.
- An eSATA/USB 2.0 port.
Apart from these, in Linksys WRT32X WiFi gaming router you will also find reset and a WPS button and a power switch as well.
The front panel of your Linksys device contains a row of blue LED activity indicators for:
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi.
- All 4 LAN ports.
- And all above, the USB 3.0 and eSATA/USB ports.
In addition, WRT32X is powered by:
- A dual-core 1.8GHz CPU.
- 256MB of flash memory.
- And all above 512MB of DDR3 memory.
Linksys WRT32X is a dual-band AC3200 router that is capable of delivering WiFi speed of up to 600Mbps on the 2.4GHz and around 2600Mbps on the 5GHz band.
More Features :-
- It is DFS (Dynamic Frequency Selection) certified (with WRT3200ACM).
- Double the 5GHz band’s 80MHz channel width.
- Compatible with Tri-Stream160 technology.
- Supports Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) and Multi-User Multiple Input data streaming.
Linksys WRT32X gaming router of a Dashboard page with Network Traffic gauges:
- Latest Speed Test.
- WiFi Network status.
- Connected Devices.
- And all above, a link to Port Forwarding rules.
- WRT32X connected devices section displays how many devices (wired or wireless) are connected and how many are prioritized.
- The ‘Speed Test’ results show your upload and download speeds.
- And the ‘Network Traffic’ gauges displays upload and download activity (real-time).
Superior Choice for the Gamers
Linksys WRT32X smart WiFi gaming router – who compete online – supposed to be a solid choice for gaming enthusiasts. It ‘Linksys WRT32X gaming router‘ rocked the 2.4GHz throughput performance tests. On the other hand, it is equipped with plenty of ports for connecting to external storage drives and gaming consoles.
In addition, it makes use of ‘Rivet Network’s Killer Prioritization Engine’ to be certain that you have the necessary bandwidth for video streaming and online gaming.
Conversely, your desktop or laptop must have networking hardware to sync with your WiFi router automatically and to take benefits of automated prioritization feature without any issue.
Fast Performance and Easy Installation
Installation of WRT32X is very fast and very easy like 123. Just follow the instructions below:
- Connect your Linksys router to the modem.
- After that, connect your PC or laptop to the Linksys gaming router and hit the power button.
- Open a web browser on your device.
- Type linksys.com in the address bar of your opened browser that will load-up a ‘Setup Wizard’.
- Use the ‘Dashboard’ to split the two radio bands (joined as default) and personalize your password (security key or passphrase).
- Throughput tests Linksys WRT32X turned in best results on 2.4GHz SU-MIMO.
- WRT32X score of 148Mbps on the close-proximity test.
- So, during the setup and installation process, you have to place your router closer to the existing modem.
- Also, update your existing device with the latest and up-to-date firmware of technology.
The Bottom Line
Linksys WRT32X smart gaming router makes use of the ‘Killer Networks Prioritization’ engine to ensure you that you have plenty of bandwidth for online gaming and video streaming. It offers fast 2.4GHz as well and also files transfer performance for sure.
To know more about your Linksys device or for its more troubleshooting tips, ask our technicians for Linksys support by dialing a toll-free number 1-844-748-5637.