Want to improve existing WiFi range and accessibility? If a big yes, you should install a Linksys extender at home or office. Linksys Wireless Range Extender helps in extending the network coverage to a great extent. With this networking device, anyone can enjoy trouble-free WiFi coverage all day long. Linksys extender can be set up using its default web address extender.linksys. It is known as Linksys Extender Configuration page.
The complete web address for extender.linksys is http://extender.linksys.com. This web address has its own login credentials. To make a successful login, use the default username and password. Apart from making Linksys extender setup very easy, extender.linksys.com is also used to configure the extender settings.
Benefits of Linksys extender.linksys.com
Extender.linksys.com is not only used for some kind of settings but also all extender configurations can be set up. A few of them are given below:
- It is used to change default login details for wireless range extender.
- Lets you access configuration page.
- You can change network name and password.
- Allows you to customize security settings.
- Help you manage the extender speed test.
- Advanced settings for range extender can be set up.
Access Linksys Extender Setup page through extender.linksys.com
Linksys extender.linksys.com is meant for setting up and installing a brand new range extender. Firstly, you have to access the login page for Extender linksys. Consider the following steps to access extender.linksys page:
- Un-box the new extender properly.
- Do not damage the accessories which come with extender.
- Apply constant power supply to Extender linksys.
- If extender is not in the up state, Linksys extender login page will not open.
- Make a strong wired or wireless connection between extender and computer.
- Put the computer on power through an electrical outlet.
- Open an internet browser on it. Linksys extender.linksys.com page will automatically appear.
- In case the page doesn’t open by default, call our well-trained technicians at 1-844-748-5637. They will provide you instant guidance to access extender.linksys page without any issue.
- Once you are on the login page, type in username and password to continue.
- Click on login button which appears in blue color.
- After that, Linksys extender setup page will appear.
In this way, you can access Linksys extender.linksys.com page. From there, walk through the setup instructions to install the range extender.
Update firmware version for Extender Linksys
Firmware upgradation can enhance the functioning of Linksys extender. Ensure to have latest version of firmware to make the extender work without any problem. To upgrade the firmware on extender, you should know the model number of your device.
Check the bottom or back side of the extender. There will be a sticker which contains the model number of Extender linksys. Once found, open your favorite web browser and access the extender website. Find the model number of range extender. If you don’t find your extender’s model number in the list, contact our experts immediately at 1-844-748-5637 and ask them for solution. They will guide you accordingly in a friendly and courteous manner.
After that, go to extender.linksys.com and check for the firmware updates. If there is any latest version available for the particular model of extender, download that without wasting a second. The firmware file will be downloaded in the zip format on computer.
Unzip the file and access Linksys extender.linksys.com website. Browse the firmware file and click on upload button. Wait for some time and let the file be uploaded in a proper manner. In case you find any difficulty while updating the extender firmware through extender.linksys, dial our toll-free number 1-844-748-5637 and discuss your issues with our experts’ team. Call now and get free problem diagnostics within a few minutes.